Happy Easter from Crafternoon Tea

We hope you all have a safe crafty Easter. I worked on a few cute bunnies yesterday that will be flying to Melbourne on Sunday as Easter treats. Just wished I was going with them. We have a very cute little baby new to the family that I just can't wait to cuddle.

No this isn't the new arrival it's just a very cute bunny!!!!


Anyway we will be having a busy weekend. Early in the week we have a special 3.30am arrival. (no not a baby!!!!) a house. So Daniel and I will be busy for the next few months getting it all renovated. I love the before and after results and it's been a few years since we did a project like this so it should be fun. So far we have cleared the old carpet out and rubbish laying around inside. It's in need of a whole new inside so it should be fun.




If your heading away have a safe trip. And don't forget to keep it crafty

xx

Comments

Popular Posts