HaPpY nEw YeAr EvErYoNe

Keep those applications coming in. I'm heading to the beautiful South Island on Wednesday for a few weeks. Really looking forward to spending time with my family. It's been a few years since I've been home. They children will get to run around and breath in the fresh Blenheim air. ( I'm sure my little town gets bigger everytime I'm home ) And I'll get the chance to brainstorm with my mum on some new projects we have in store. I'm sure all of our crafters have had a great break. I see some are back into it already. And many with exciting projects in the works. We look forward to seeing everyone in Feb for our first market. Wow it's been nearly 1 year of running this super amazing market : ) My passion is growing stronger every month. Working with such talent really does help. Lisa

Comments

  1. All the best for some great times (and weather) on your break. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts