Here is a great book if your a crafty person

So I had the pleasure of winner this book the other day called Queen of Crafts by Jazz Domino Holly. It arrived in a lovely little parcel from Sew Pretty in Christchurch. Good old facebook introduced me to this prize that just jumped out at me. I would like to think of myself as a crafty queen. So I threw my little parcel in the car and away I went on my daily outing back and forward from school to kindy. So I FINALLY got around to opening it ( ok I confess it didn't take it long it was a prize after all ). What a great little book it is. Her is a little blurb about it.

Feeling the itch to stitch and the urge to preserve? Well then, get your craft on with Crafter-about-town Jazz Domino Holly.

- Knitting
- Sewing
-Baking
-Preserving
-Gardening
-Beauty Therapy

This is a perfect book to inspire you, or get that information that you always wanted to know such
as all those fantastic stiches, the low down on patch work, how to dry herbs, make your own lip
balm.

Ok for a start it's a really cute book. But besides that fact it's a great little read that I carried around
for days. And a PERFECT xmas present.

Make sure you get in quick.

Sew Pretty

And I'm sure you can buy it at other places. While your on there they have super cute fabrics : )






Comments

Popular Posts