CHRISTMAS MARKET!

Hopefully you're all dying to know more about the Christmas market! As most of you know, I had a doozy of a time trying to find a location, the venue in Kingsland had been booked out months before as had every other decent venue in Auckland it seemed!!! I was beginning to despair, when one of my colleagues suggested using our school hall, DOH! A simple solution that had been staring me in the face every day!
A quick chat with the boss and the hall was booked and ready to go! YAY!
The great thing about the school hall is that it's large, half the tables are already there, it's in a GREAT location in the middle of Mt Eden and I get to tap into the 690+ people in our school community! You can guarantee it's going to be HUGE! (Lots of capital letters today!) I plug it everyday at school, it'll be advertised in the school newsletter and in the local community, fingers crossed for fab weather.
The wonderful partner is busy designing a new christmas flyer which will be posted on the blog as soon as it's ready.
Exciting stuff! So, what are you waiting for? Start applying now and tell everyone you know!
Luisa :-)

Comments

Popular Posts