It's Monday again.

Halfway into the holidays and it's not so bad. We picked about 22kg's of Fejoas and the kids have a stall outside our house. A great way to make some pocket money and learn about pricing and weights.
My oldest boy gets so excited every time someone puts some money in the honesty container.

Yesterday we took the train into the City and walked around all the lovely shops before grabbing lunch then home again. It kind of made me miss my old life (as a Visual Merchandiser) especially looking at how beautiful all the windows are around Britomart. Karen Walker, Zambesi and Trelise Cooper just to name a few. I even came across a little wool shop so I managed to get myself a fix.

Tomorrow we are off to the movies. That should be fun!!! Three children and one movie to pick is always an issue in our house. There is always someone who isn't happy. Oh well such is life.

Don't forget it's a short month for applications so make sure you click on apply now before they close later in the week.

Keep it crafty x


Comments

Popular Posts